22-week bumpdate

 I have a serious case of the Mondays today. It probably has a lot to do with being utterly exhausted, but regardless, I am not a fan of another week starting.

I'm still riding on the shirt tails of last week's DIY weekend, but I figure you won't mind much.

My mom got me these precious shoes when we found out we were preggo. Since finding out we're having a little lady, I've tried to "girl" things up a bit without having to buy pink shit.
I have an enormous container of these cheap jewels, so I hot glued a bunch on to make them more fancy. 
And voila. 
Now my baby girl can wear blue KU shoes without people judging me. 
My husband's honey-do list has grown significantly since my belly has begun it's rapid outward spiral. One of these tasks was to add another shelf to Adelaide's closet. Obviously I have plenty of room for her clothes now, but after my THREE showers, I think I'm going to be hurting for space. I only had him do a half shelf because I have a hanging organizer on the other side that hits the floor. So, not only do I have more room to hang clothes, now I actually have a shelf I can reach! Hooray!
And now for my bumpdate: 

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here's to Monday being DONE. 

Comments

Popular Posts