wacky weekend

Helllllo blog family.

I had another fun-filled weekend in Top City. 
Friday night I saw one of my buddies in Legally Blonde the Musical

 But not before our family dinner at Hooters.
Because we're classy like that.
I had a grilled cheese that was nothing short of magical.

After that, I went to celebrate my bestie's birthday out on the town.
Good times were had by all.

 Saturday we shopped and I may or may not have spent a small fortune on a pair of fabulous boots.

And then we welcomed O home from Russia -
And we witnessed a marriage-
max really enjoyed slow-dancing with me.
There might have been a hangover involved on the drive home...who knows.

And when I got home, I picked up the pace on packing.
don't worry, i didn't drink all that wine - believe me, after the weekend, alcohol was not something i was interested in.
I cried a total of 3 times.
Not to worry,
it wasn't out of sadness.

It was from laughing.

That's what happens when  my family is together.
We laugh so hard [from things that most people wouldn't call funny] that we
cause a scene in public places
and also cry, apparently.

All in all, it was a great weekend.

Current stressors:
packing
painting
shoes
scheduling
 
I skipped yoga this morning because I was just tooooo tired.
And I didn't even sleep in very much, so I should have just went.
Oh well. You can't win against that devil in your head every time.

I'm off to do some work.
Hope you all have a spectacular day.

 

Comments

Popular Posts