Good News!

No, it's nothing exciting. Sorry to mislead.

What is good news, however, is that 
BRIDESMAIDS
came out on DVD yesterday!!!

Just to jog your memories, Bridesmaids is probably [most likely] the funniest movie of all time. 
So you should rent it.


In other news:
I've already begun thinking about Christmas. 
And it's terrifying.
Like, walking into a dark basement terrifying. 

Not only because it's a cash hog [that really likes to eat], but also because it's so much work.

Don't get me wrong - I love having a panic attack every time I over-think a gift [will she like it; is this too small; this is dumb, etc, etc.], a fun game that typically ends in self defeat and a gut feeling that I generally suck at life. 

Not to mention the extra Winter insulation I tend to put on [this process has already begun] due to a mixture of holiday anxiety, relentless travel, and a never-ending supply of holiday food our society so willingly insists gatherings must revolve around.

It appears that Christmas has gotten out of hand. It all started with a kid in a manger and now it's just one more reason for doc's to prescribe Xanax and Zoloft.

I wish we could totally pull a Christmas with the Kranks and go on a cruise, but that would mean that I wouldn't get to see my family. Considering that is one of the few reasons I'm excited about the upcoming holiday season, that's enough the throw the cruise plans out. So I will plow through and try to get out of it with the least amount of grey hairs as possible.

I do plan on doing a vast majority of my shopping online. I hit it rich last year on Black Friday with online sales and I fully intend on doing that again this year. It's so nice to avoid the crowds and do all of your shopping in the comfort of your own chair. [or exercise ball, if you're a weirdo like me]

That is all I have to report fellow bloggers. I wish you all a happy rest of the week. Wednesday is almost over and we are now on the downhill slope to Friday. 
Happy face!

-Mal

Comments

Popular Posts