Matt and I have had a pretty quiet weekend. Matt's worked both Saturday and Sunday, so it's been relatively quiet around the house. I'm baby-sitting Gabriel today, so I think that will be the most exciting thing that's happened all weekend!

The game last night was awesome, of course. Matt & I had to order the channel, so Phil, Claire and Jake came over to watch. It was nice to see them kick some butt.

Next weekend I have my final fitting on my dress and the weekend after that is my bachelorette party. The wedding's getting so close it's scary!! It seems like it was just a couple of days ago that he proposed, but here we are, almost a year later. Sheesh!

Other than that, we haven't been too busy. Most of the plans for the wedding have already come together so quickly that there isn't much more to do.

I hope everyone had a relaxing and quiet weekend, and I can't wait to see you all soon!!

Rock Chalk,
Mal

Comments

Popular Posts