The List: #15

Well, it's safe to say that I've been slackin' on The List
My bad.
So, for your reading pleasure:
 
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Alright, so I know this is ridiculously ordinary, but I think I would have to say.....
a Dog.

Probably a Golden Retriever. They're really pretty.
I'd be this cute, too.
If I were to be an animal, I would want to be one that was forever
loving
loyal
happy
free
and
careless.

Plus, like in the case of my dog, they get to lie around all day, mostly sleeping, without gaining weight. Because he runs around like a nut-job when he's not napping or eating.

It's quite the life.

They're also super-easy to communicate with.
They're pissed? BARK
Happy? BARK, JUMP, BARK MORE
Want your attention? BARK, KNOCK YOU OVER, BARK, JUMP

Pretty cut & dry.

So that's that. 

I thought about like..a dolphin or monkey or something, but dogs are just cool.
I wanna be that cool.

Perhaps in my next life.

 

Comments

Popular Posts