The List: #7

Hello, beautiful people. 
Today is Tuesday. 
There is no significance to this day.
Hold that thought - 
there is now.

Because I'm posting NUMBER 7: What is your dream job, and why?

Talk about a tricky one.

My first thought was a famous and/or not particularly poor singer extraordinaire.
Sounds like a lot of work, and quite frankly I don't have the pipes to support that kind of career.

Then I thought about what I wanted to be when I was a kid. 
Basketball player - too short
Hair stylist - too little patience
Stay-at-home mom - lack of children

Due to recent interests, I have come to conclude that my absolute dream job would be a combination of many.
First up - 

A personal trainer - slash - aerobics instructor - slash - walk around answering questions of bewildered gym-goers person
 [and also to wear a sweet outfit like this]

I love the gym.
When I actually convince myself to go, I love the gym.
Yeah, sometimes it's smelly and stuffy and generally gross in so many ways, but that's the beauty of it; no one cares. We're all there for the same goal - sweating our asses off, day in and day out, struggling to keep the gut at bay.

This way, I would be getting paid to hang out in a gym all day - in sweatpants, mind you - and act like I'm cool because I enjoy working out. 

next:
show choir teacher

Let me specify that this would have to be  high school age and up.

I assure you that teaching 4th graders how to play the recorder is something I personally view as one of the cruelest forms of human punishment.

Though the idea of teaching high-school kids [evil muskrats that see you as a tasty treat for them to devour at any moment] sounds terrible, I would accept the challenge and use their teen angst as a tool at my disposal.

Verbal outbursts would likely have a calming effect on the beastly adolescents, and from there the amount of respect they have for me will double every time I spout a witty form of humiliation in their general direction.

After that, it's cake.
Singing, dancing, and overall "Glee" [pun intended] whilst singing Broadway's best.

lastly:
water girl on the KU basketball team
I'll do this one for free.

this
 +
=awesome

My pay will be stepping within 100 feet of any KU basketball player and/or Bill Self.
Not much more needs to be said. 

------------------

So basically I'm seeking a position with a gym that requires flexible hours, doesn't mind show choir practice on grounds, and requires me to work 2-3 days a week [have to schedule off for games]. 

That's doable, right? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts