I am jolly.

Eddie: You surprised to see us, Clark?
Clark: Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

I thought I would treat you to a good 'ole quote from Christmas Vacation to start of this blog, in the spirit of Christmas, of course.

Everyone needs a good laugh around the holidays. Especially if you're stupid enough to re-locate your place of residence 2 weeks before Christmas.

But who in the name of all that is holy would be such an idiot as to do something like that?

.................

The house is wonderful. Tons of space, everything shiny & new - lacking Christmas decorations, of course, but eh - it happens.

I went to Wal-mart to pick up some decorations and left with 5 pathetic candy canes to put around our walkway and that's about it. You can't even tell what they are from the road, but I take comfort in the fact that I at least attempted to be jolly this holiday season.

Our neighbors have KU lights on their house which I am totally jealous of. *Noted* for next year.

..................

The job is going well. We're getting some big numbers right now, so that makes it even better.

..................

If you're expecting "Christmas Cards" before Christmas, think again.
You will be getting them when I get around to not being lazy & actually fill them out.
And I cleverly put our new address on them, had them printed at Wal-mart, and a day or so later got a call from my mom saying the address was wrong.
Figures.
So, my apologies for that, but it happens. The correct address will be on the envelope it comes in.

..................

We had our Christmas Party at work last night, which was a good time had by all.
I would post a picture, but the site won't let me. Perhaps later.

..................

KU plays tonight at 10. They forgot to run that time by me before printing off their schedules. Had they done so, I would have told them they were freaking nuts, and to have it at 6.
I have a bedtime. It is 10 o'clock.

...................

That's really all I've got.
Can't wait to see everyone this weekend. And to all of you whom I will not see, I wish you the "Hap-Hap-Happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby Tap-Danced with Danny [effing] Kaye."

Toodaloo.

[late night] rock chalk
-mal

Comments

Popular Posts