Grrrrrr...Diets suck.



Why did you put presence in quotes? Are you implying that we aren't here?


Let me just say that right now, I would light a Salad on FIRE if I thought it would do any good. Which it won't. I would just be lighting a perfectly good salad on fire and, let's face it, there are starving people everywhere. That's just rude.

Wedding plans are coming along..I'm meeting with the florist on Tuesday and also the first attempt at my hair styling. Hopefully we'll get as much done as possible, because it takes an act of God to get in contact with these people.

Other than that, not too much going on. Matt and I are heading to Topeka Friday to go to the Royal's game. I'm pretty stoked for the whole weekend..I know it'll be a blast. So, I hope everyone's having a fabulous week so far.

Rock Chalk,
Mal

Comments

Popular Posts