Bucket List

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about a survey men did about their bucket list. 
So it got me thinking.
And all I could think of for my bucket list was travel.

That's it.

I want to see the world!
Who doesn't?

I LOVE traveling. 
  
If only I wasn't so terrified of flying
and we had an unlimited budget
and we didn't have jobs...

Anyone have some inheritance money they want to share with us?

Maybe I'll get on Wheel of Fortune and win some big bucks.


I'm straying from my point.
 
Here's a quick trip around the world.
I present:
My dream travel destinations:


Rome
 
Tuscany
Paris
 Las Vegas
 San Francisco
Amsterdam
Sydney Australia
Venice
The Greek Islands
Dublin, Ireland
New Zealand - Anywhere
Dubai
Berlin
So if any of you would like to donate to the "Send Mallory around the world" fund, feel free.

It's a fantastic cause.

I accept Paypal and all major credit cards.

Comments

  1. Great list! I'm lucky to have been to a lot of those places, I highly recommend most of them (I wasn't crazy about Berlin). Just go back to college and study abroad for a semester, that's how I managed to see most of these places :)

    Rome: check
    Tuscany: check
    Paris: check
    Vegas: check
    San Francisco: haven't been
    Amsterdam: check
    Sydney: haven't been
    Venice: check
    Greek Isles: check
    Dublin: haven't been
    New Zealand: haven't been
    Dubai: haven't been
    Berlin: check

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list sister! Berlin doesn't have the friendliest of people, but it is still an awesome place to visit. We didn't see the "touristy"side of Berlin however, when we go we will have Devyn show you the real Berlin! You should add Denmark. Most friendly place on earth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts