Downtown Denver

We made our annual trip to Colorado last week for a long weekend getaway. We spent a majority of our time in Winter Park but stopped by Denver on our first day so Michelle and I could visit a wedding boutique in downtown.

I had only seen the downtown area at night so visiting during the day was a total "blow my mind" type of thing. It's like Lawrence on crack.

There are beautiful murals on the sides of most buildings, interesting art, fascinating people...I wish we could have stayed longer simply so I could have gotten more photos.

I couldn't believe the number of really cool lofts and apartment buildings!


I have a lot of pictures of the beautiful bridal shop we visited as well. I'll update you with those on a later date!
Right now I should be cleaning so I better go. Happy Saturday, all!

Comments

Popular Posts