38+ Week Bumpdate

Hola, my beautiful blog readers!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. The last few weeks have been somewhat of a whirlwind.
If you follow me on Facebook you already know that my little booger bear graced us with her presence 1 week and 6 days early! It was such a magical gift [since I was so cranky] in many ways, the main reason being I FINALLY got to have my baby girl in my arms!

I'm going to work on getting her birth story written up this week [while it's still relatively fresh in my mind]. I can't wait to share that with you all! It was such an incredible day. I don't feel my words can do it justice, but I'll surely give it a shot.

In the meantime, I'll finish up my weekly "bumpdate" with my very last update being pregnant and the first with my baby girl! 
Thanks to all for sticking with me through this pregnancy - bitching and all! ;) 
I loved sharing the good and bad with all of you and I can't wait for all of the crazy updates we're sure to have from this point forward! 

Comments

  1. I love this! I love Addi so much, can't wait to, errr, spoil her! You're already an amazing mother; I'm so so so proud of you, sister. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts