Who's ready to get weird?

I should preface this post by saying that however weird you think I am, I can assure you that I know of one other human on this earth who is just as - if not more - weird than me. 
And that person would be my sister.

My bro's pretty weird, too. But only because he was raised with us.
Luckily, he's more suave than the two of us put together, so he's got that to balance out all the strange.

Anyway, on our recent trip to Colorado, after driving through Rocky Mountain National Park, we stopped at the park gift shop.
Gift shops are great in that you will find countless treasures that you don't really need and will likely lose in two weeks. 

Among these treats, my sister managed to find a Dinosaur Wrist pet. 

You've probably got about 20 different ideas running through your head of what that could possibly be, so I'll settle your imagination:


I, of course, had to tweet this picture, along with a quote of what she said as she put it on.

soon after, my twitter followers were thinking, "...what the hell?" 


So today I was sitting at work, and of course began to wonder how her Dino Pet was doing.



And so, we continue to live by the motto:
Clearly.
Since I'm sharing our incredibly odd conversation on my public blog. 

Comments

  1. Okay, I'm going to confess that I didn't read this post. I'm at work and have a killer headache and many more excuses.

    BUT. I saw meg aka Megan Me Crazy tweet you and had to come stalk you/say hey because I'm a Jayhawk blogger too and I got really excited.

    Sooo. Hey. Hope you don't think I'm too creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts