Thanksgiving pants

Today, I have decided on a "random" post.

*I'm in the process of trying to create a super-magical, clever, and one-of-a-kind Christmas card. So far I have a blank 5x7 document that I've been staring at for the last 10 days. 

*I found a new blogger who is hilarious, witty, and pretty much awesome. You should visit her blog. I read most of her posts last night. I lol'd, rofl'd, and l'dmao. All at the same time. It was exhausting.

*Can't say I'm happy with my boys' performance last night. They played like shiz. 10 minutes without a basket? Are you freaking kidding me? 

*I drove home from M'rville on Thanksgiving. Turns out my road rage amplifies on holidays.
Driving out of the Ville. A car slows down to 60 in a 70 mph zone.
Me: Are you !x%king kidding me? What is happening right now?! Am I on a reality show? ASHTON, I'm going to kick your ass!
Matt: [giggles] Oh my. Your language is offensive.
Me: Do you want to drive? Shut your piehole.

*Something is wrong with our cat. She's insane. I think she's part tiger. That's the only explanation. Regular housecats lay around all day and genuinely hate the world around them. Lucy runs around like her ass is on fire and cuddles with our dog. 

*Speaking of which, I got our tree up Sunday. I was trying to take some fun "night" pictures with the tree lit up. Unfortunately, I don't have any cute kiddos running around that I can sit in front of the tree, but fortunately my cat likes to pose for me. Another of her bizzare qualities. 

*My nephew moonlights as a dinosaur. 
Rawr.
 *Matt snapped pictures of the sunset on our travels. You'd think this beautiful sight would calm my road rage. Not so much.
Man, that sky is breath-taki-DAMNIT, CAMRY,  MOVE YOUR ASS. THIS ISN'T A THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE.
 *I called my Cardiologist to schedule a checkup yesterday.
Receptionist, after saying I need an appointment: So...are you having problems?
No, lady. I just want to chat with the doc for a bit about the qualms of life. To the tune of $100 an hour.

*I have approximately 1,543 orders to complete for my Etsy store and absolutely zero motivation to do so. Which is just unfortunate.

*I'm done now.

House tour:
Coming Soon

Comments

Popular Posts