Fancy Friday

Iiiiiiiiiittttttt'sssssssss Frrrrrriiiiiiddddaaaaayyyyyy

I was singing that sentence in my head, just so you know. 
I feel like it might seem less weird if you knew that information.

No?
Alright then.
That's cool.

Well....I'm happy it's Friday.
I just might be in a good mood.

........

This may come as a surprise after my mental breakdown I had a couple weeks ago via my blog. 
Good thing it's not on the internet for everyone to read or anything.
Oh wait..

Meh. Who cares.

So far I have not missed a Yoga class. 
Yeah, that's right. 
Not even on the weekend.

Holy cow, I'm a badass.

true story.


And I'm feeling 100 times better than I did last week. My energy's up, I'm not depressed, and I'm much less cranky.
All good things.

 Matt's been gone most of the week so I've been bored. In his time of absence, I have:
sanded, wiped down, primed & sprayed silver on the bar stools I'm refurbishing. almost done.
attended yoga 
done step class
ran
done a detox bath. [yeah, it was awesome]
watched movies
not really slept


Tuesday evening, I made this fantastic chicken noodle soup [despite it being 95 degrees outside]
and have had it every other night this week.
Believe it or not, that soup did not get old.
 That tells you how good it was.
 Here's the recipe if you want to try:
I added carrots & celery, and I only did a small can of the condensed cream of chicken soup.

Typically when I do chicken noodle, I only use chicken stock and a chicken base. Adding the cream of mushroom/chicken soups made it SO much creamier. 
Much less healthy, I'm sure, but it was totally worth it.


This weekend I don't have a lot of things planned. I'm going to get a BIG jump on packing. I think next I'll do the guest room and maybe go through my closet yet again. I know I wasn't as thorough as I should have been last time. 

Anyway, I'll try to take some pictures. I've been slacking in that department. Oops.


Hope you all have a spectacular weekend. I know I will.

stay awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts