Book nook

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” 
 

I started my reading binge at the beginning of July and it hasn't really come to a stop.
It's become somewhat of an obsession over the last couple of weeks and isn't shown any signs of slowing down.

Here are the books I have read so far this month:

Safe Haven, Nicholas Sparks
The Lucky One, Nicholas Sparks
The Best of Me, Nicholas Sparks
The Rescue, Nicholas Sparks
Bared to you: A crossfire Novel [Book one], Silvia Day
Slammed [Book one in the Slammed Series], Colleen Hoover
Point of Retreat [Book two in the Slammed Series], Colleen Hoover
Attachments, Rainbow Rowell
The Duke & I [The Bridgerton Series], Julia Quinn

Yeah, I know.
That's a lot.
I've gone as far as reading a book a day if it sucks me in [most of them have].
All of these revolve around the romantic genre [I'm a sucker for a good romance], but I have no interest in thrillers or scary stories. 
No sirree. 

My favorite is definitely romantic comedy [much like my choice in movies].
Attachments was HILARIOUS.
Definitely my favorite of all the books I've read.
The Duke & I made me chuckle as well.
[Thanks for the recommendations, Gina!]

There's just something to laughing out loud when you're reading a book.

When this happens, my husband looks at me like I'm crazy,
rolls his eyes,
and proceeds to call me a nerd.

Deep down, he knows I'm awesome.
Deep, deep down. 

I would recommend all of these books, but my favorites were definitely the Slammed series and Attachments, so if you're looking for some good reads, I would start there. 

I'm not going to do a summary of them because 
1) You can google that
&
2) I don't have the energy.

 All I can say is that I haven't been disappointed by any of them.

Alright, kids. Get outta here. Go read.

Comments

Popular Posts