The List: #13

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

I tend to be pretty hard on myself and try to hide it by making a joke at my own expense or just following up my comments with an awkward silence.
.....










Awkward, no?

I'll try to limit my "weaknesses" to the most obvious ones.

1.Cussing
I personally don't see this as a weakness, but according to societal standards it is. Yeah I'm a girl. So we're expected to be dainty and polite and blah, blah, blah. Whatever. That's not me. I don't swear around kids and I try to limit it when I'm around people I don't know [I like to ease them into my vulgar side]. And I try to tone it down on here because I just never know who's reading it [mainly Kenz]. Whatev's. If people don't like it, they have both the freedom and the ability to not be around me. Odds are if they don't like me, the feeling is mutual.

2. Freaking out unexpectedly
Ask my husband [family, or close friends], I have this way of just totally flipping out over the stupidest crap. When people come in flocks to the office and overwhelm me, or when I'm out shopping and it's just SO freaking crowded, or reading comments over the internet - depending on my mood, any little thing could set me off. And who knows, the next day the exact same thing could happen to me and I would handle it with grace. Hence the word "unexpectedly".

3. Caring what other people think
Ugh. If I could change just one thing about myself, it would be this. Based on how I talk, you would think that I couldn't give a rat's behind what other people think of me. Nope. I can't even go buy beer without fearing that someone is judging me. Every single decision that I have ever made has had at least some thought put into it based on what someone else will think. And quite frankly, people, that is just no way to live. In the grand scheme of things, I'm guessing that no one cares what the hell I do. Like...at all. But I still do it. I still let the people in my head weigh in on the decisions I make. Something to work on.

4. Fear
This is as general as they get, but it's very, very important. I fear a lot of things. It's a daily struggle for me. And I've already had a post dedicated to my greatest fears, but it didn't even begin to cover the things that I fear. I'm scared to do or say certain things because I'm afraid of the repercussions.  Again, not a great way to live. I admire/envy those people that will jump from a friggin' airplane at 13,000 feet. I wish I could be the type of person who just moves across country for the hell of it. But it's just not me, unfortunately. I'm too busy picturing my parachute not working or not being able to find a job in a new city. It's true: You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

5. Admitting I'm wrong
Nuh uh. I'm right. Always. Even when I know I'm wrong. And if you think I will ever admit it to anyone, you're high.

[BONUS]
6. Reese's
No one's blaming me for this one. They're tasty little treats.


Comments

Popular Posts