MS Walk 2012

 Happy Friday All!

I feel like a total slacker because I have yet to make a blog about the MS walk or #11 on my list.
In fact, up until yesterday I was completely unproductive at all this week.

And after my doctor's appointment this morning, I'm kind of in a craptastic mood, so I'm going to keep it short. I like to keep the negativity to a minimum. 

SO...
The walk was great. We had a ton of walkers, again [I think 48 total?] and the biggest group again. I'm not sure of the final number for donations collected, but it was a ton [thanks largely in part to Adam, who raised a whopping $700+ dollars!]. 
After the walk, we went to the cabin that Pat & Tassi rented for Sarah's graduation partay.
It was an amazing cabin, we had a ton of food, and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

This week Matt has been gone to Florida for the McDonald's convention.
I was insanely jealous that I didn't get to go, but I survived.

I actually kind of enjoyed the quiet.

Monday I wasn't feeling too hot, so I stayed in most of the night and watched movies
Tuesday was a lot more of the same
Wednesday I finally hit the gym & went to Walmart
and yesterday I got packed for when Max finally decides to grace us with his presence.

Tonight I plan on doing nothing.

Riveting stuff, right?
 -------------------------------
Another update when I'm feeling less annoyed at life.

Rock chalk to the weekend 

and

stay excellent.

Comments

Popular Posts