The list: #5

Good afternoon, chaps.
And a very happy, gloomy day to you all.
I'm all sorts of hopped up on caffeine so I thought I would blog quickly.
I forgot my camera at home, but I assure you I have quite a few fotos from this weekend. I will post those this week, I pinky promise.

For now, I shall continue on with the list.

It feels like I've done a hundred of these already [mostly because I gabber on so much], however, I'm only to
#5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

I'm going to be very specific on this one, because if I get too general, this post could get awfully long.

1. Sunshine. Though we have been generally lacking in this department as of late, there was a plethora of sunshine and good weather last week. I can safely say this has been the best March ever [weather and other-wise].

2. Max. As the day draws nearer, I get more and more excited to meet the little one. I'm sure his personality will be insanely awesome, based on his parents'.
3. Food. Because it's lunchtime and I'm starving.
noms

4. Rain. I know this contradicts my first on the happy list; however, I do enjoy a good rain [although I prefer sleeping in on those days]. Plus, our yard looks like total poo right now and a free watering is always welcome in our house.

5. Exercise. I've totally been slacking on this one but there's nothing like getting back down to business, something I wholly plan on doing this afternoon when I'm finished with work.




p.s. don't forget to vote for T-Rob for player of the year here!!!

Comments

  1. Max just ate an ice cream Snickers bar and wanted to know if you would eat ice cream with him when he's here because he thoroughly enjoys it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. The answer is always yes when it comes to eating ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts