Weekend Update

My weekend had many, MANY exciting parts to it.
In my mind, at least.




But let's start with


Friday

Got off work, picked up the house, showered, visited Doug & Jo's neighbors, and waited for company to arrive.

Company = Megh, Adam, Drew, Michelle & Nick

Yes, I was so freaking excited they were all coming over; you have no idea.

I had cooked pulled pork all day and it was smelling amazing. By the time everyone got there, it was 9:00 and we were all starving. We left the dishes for Saturday morning and enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the night.

Fast Forward to
Saturday

Included in this day was crafting, KU basketball, shopping, spaghetti & meatballs, and a sweet game of Would you rather? which Megh & I dominated.

Sunday
All of us woke up late [some later than others] and ate breakfast at high-noon. It was worth it, though [though Matt did spill bacon grease in the oven and my house still smells like an I-Hop]. For the rest of the day we laid around and watched movies until everyone decided to leave us to travel back to Top City.

My thoughts have been centered on many different topics, most of which I try to muffle with a crafting project or a good book.

I must say the highlight of my weekend [besides seeing everyone] was feeling Max kick for the first time. Saturday night [well, morning, rather] he began a dance routine that carried on for an  hour or so. I called him Micheal Flatly, lord of the dance, mostly because it's hilarious.

It was insane feeling him kick my hand. I have never, in my entire life, been so happy to feel someone kick me.

Needless to say, this child already has me wrapped around his itty-bitty finger. I'm going to spoil the  crap out of him, that much I'm sure of.

And that, my friends, is all the exciting news I have to report. Okay, maybe not exciting, per say, but news none-the-less.

Hope you all had a great weekend & are enjoying the wonder that is Monday.


Comments

Popular Posts