Modeling?

I wanted to start off my post with this:
Because it cracked me up when I found this quote. Mostly because it describes Matt & I's marriage to a T.  So I made a "stamp" of it.

Most exciting part of my week? 
The beginning of my modeling career.
Okay, that was completely sarcastic. 
Let's be real. 
BUT - it was super fun. 
Much less terrifyingly awful than I thought it would be. 
And I didn't totally suck it up on the runway
[if you're reading this and attended the show but disagree with that statement, keep your trap shut. I can at least pretend.]

Everything I wore was from Target [including the boots, which I now own], a.k.a. my favorite store. 

~ Moving on ~

Every day I seemingly realize new things about myself. 
Things I've learned so far:
1] I love looking at DIY projects [especially fall-themed ones] but have yet to do any sort of project at all. 
2] I check Facebook way too often. Seriously, in the last 5 minutes I've checked it like 10 times. 
3] I'm tired all the time regardless of how much sleep I get. 
4] I like cheese. A lot. [this isn't something I've just learned, I just felt like it needed to be said.]
5] I hate our internet. It is without a doubt the lousiest internet in the history of the world. Yes, it's even worse than dial-up. In fact, I'd rather have dial up. 
6] I over-use commas. It's been a problem since elementary school and I have yet to correct it. I use commas as "pauses" in my head when I'm typing. I'm okay with it. 
7] In the last month I have shared way more personal details about my body than I ever dreamed I would [due to my defective ovaries].
8] I watch way too much TV. 

I hope you enjoyed that random list. I know I did. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the second outfit. You know my dress obsession. You're so gracefula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sis - that was my favorite outfit, too! I'm thinking I might have to go purchase that dress @ target...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clothes! You're a natural. :)

    It was good seeing you (however brief it was) at the Phog last Friday. :)

    Also, love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts