BOO!

Gooood morning all. 
A very Happy Halloween to you all!

Matt & I had an incredibly fun-filled weekend.
We hopped in this slick ride -

Matt's new Focus -
 and hit the road to Topeka.
We ate dinner with my parents & grandparents,
watched the band march in what turned out to be the last game of the season,
and hit the hay.

Saturday morning, I woke up at the ass-crack of dawn to cheer on my bro at the Neewollah parade in Independence [KS]. 
Fun fact: Neewollah is Halloween spelled backward. It is also the coolest parade/carnival that anyone could ask for. 
After the parade, we raced back to Topeka so we could attend Steve & Larisa's wedding.
It was a gorgeous ceremony on top of the new building on campus with the reception at the Eldridge on Mass St. SO many friends were there. It was an amazing time.


Tonight is Halloween and all of my favorite kids are going to visit me! 
Kenz, Gage & Gabriel, & Peyton!
Can't wait to see their costumes. I will take lots of pictures and post, of course.

One more work day and then we're outta here! Florida here we come.

Updates to follow -

Comments

Popular Posts