Wedding Bells

You mistake me, my dear. I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion these twenty years. -Pride & Prejudice

I have many flaws, most of which are obvious; some of which are not.

For instance, I tend to be moody
and spastic
and freak out at unnecessary details
Of the less obvious;
I am in a constant state of thinking
(therefore causing a less than diligent attention span)
I have what seems like the most petty pet-peeves
(chewing & drinking sounds?)

Faults, indeed.
But we all have our faults.
We grow with them, live with them, and then we all move on.
And in an effort to keep this as light-hearted as possible, I will say this:
looking past all of my oddities, I can think of one extraordinary trait that I possess and would never think to leave.

That is the love of my family.
I couldn't think of a better way to expend my energy.



With that said; I can safely say that I had an amazing [sort-of] vacation helping with the wedding of my beautifully wonderful sister & [now] brother-in-law.

What an amazing evening filled with amazing people.
Everyone who helped was spectacular; we couldn't have done it without you.

And Sis & Bro - I am so incredibly happy for you both.

I may not have managed to get everything out I wanted to say in my speech, but I think you both know how ecstatic I was to see you get married.

And if you need marriage tips, then you can ask...oh let's face it; Matt & I are not the best models of a perfect marriage. BUT, we love each other in our own, incredibly dysfunctional ways. :)




Now, it's back to reality.

This weekend, I will have a miraculous time at home (probably cleaning. Oh boy!).
Our roommates are set to move out on Wednesday so the house will need de-cluttering before Liam's birthday party on Sunday night.

Until then, I'm still getting caught up on sleep & the realization that it's all over!

I had an amazing time.
And it was wonderful to see my family.



That is all.

-Mal

p.s. Trace, Randy & Bry - we missed you all! XOXO

p.p.s. Photos taken by Sarah Mitchell




Comments

Popular Posts