SnOwEd In!

It's snowing like a mother outside. Meaning: I get to stay in the office and catch up on my office work. So right now I am taking my 15-minute break to blog.

Last night we played Mizzou. It was a good game. I'm going to be a good sport and leave it at that. Just know that I'm struggling with being a good sport.

This weekend Matt & I did a whole lot of nothing. Friday night we went to the Speakeasy as our weekly tradition. Saturday, I got up, did some things for Doug at the office & one of the stores, and then headed to the Y to work out. By the time I got home & showered, Matt came home from work & we went to Lowe's [gotta love being a homeowner..] to buy shelving for our pointless arch-ways on either side of the fireplace.

Voila!

Matt put these up while we watched the KU game, and afterwards we watched a couple of movies [see "Movie Reviews"].

Sunday we got up late [9 am is pretty late for us], ate a big breakfast & I headed out to help someone unpack from moving. Afterward, Matt & I went to Applebee's for some snacks & beer for the superbowl. We watched the end of it at home.

Now for my Two-cents on the SuperBowl:

Here goes.

Are you ready?

NO ONE CARES.

Okay, some people care, but I can assure you I am not one of those people.
I was looking forward to the halftime show and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that was a disaster.
The commercials weren't even all that great.

But at least I had Glee to watch when it was over.

Ugh. Football.

I could not care any less about that sport, ESPECIALLY when basketball season is in progress. I really only watch it in the fall because I'm bored, waiting for college hoops.

So that's what I think about that.


Annnnywho, not much else going on here. I think my break is nearing it's end, so I must continue on. Have a wonderful day, folks, and if you're out driving in the snow, please don't drive like a crazy person - even if you have an SUV. Snow does not care what type of vehicle you drive. It's still there being a little bi-otch regardless.


ROOOOOOCK CHAAAAAAALK JAYYYYHAWWWWK, KUUUUUU!

-mal

Comments

Popular Posts