Tacos, anyone?

I am doing none of the things I planned on doing today.
I have yet to start packing for NYC.

And I am purposefully ignoring the constant bitching the washing machine is throwing my way, screaming that it's finished it's job and it is now time for me to do mine.

I think not.


Really the only good thing I've done today is catch up on the shows I didn't have time to watch this week: Fringe & Private Practice.


Meanwhile, Matt is taking a nap.

When asked why he was taking a nap, he replied
"Either I take a nap or be prepared to yell at me when I start falling asleep at 8 o'clock tonight."
Touche.

This week was pretty uneventful.
Well, as uneventful as a week full of "a ton of crap to do" can be.

Festival of Trees is coming up on the 19th, so we've started meeting every week. Last week, I created the ad for the paper, which ran this past Wednesday.
I have no idea why it's so blurry, and blogger wouldn't let me upload the .pdf version, so it looks like you're stuck with this one.
You can click on it to get the full, non-blurry, non-microprint version.

So I did that, and then Month End was Monday. Doug & Jo were gone, so I went to that office on my lunch breaks and did as much as I could get done in an hour.

The rest of the week was pretty much a blur. Catching up on work, and trying to get as ahead as I could by Friday.

And tonight, I will hopefully have everything packed, and then we're going over to Doug & Jo's for Spaghetti.
[a dinner that we rarely enjoy in the Rempp household.
sense the sarcasm..]

Then tomorrow, I'm heading to Topeka & we fly out Monday morning!!! I'll have my computer, so I will try to update with pictures as often as I can.

I hope everyone has a peaceful and relaxing weekend!

R o c k C h a l k


mal & matt

Comments

Popular Posts