I'm a big kid now

My new job is pretty awesome.

I mean, really, nothing's happened so far, but it will. Soon.

So far all I've really done is read my 400-page training manual & learn about the company.


Gotta start from the beginning, right?

However; I did get to get away from the desk this afternoon and go on my first call to the senior center.
I think it went pretty well.

Everyone I work with is super nice and I'm really lucky to have been put with such a great group of gals!


I definitely miss everyone at Mickey D's but, ironically, I've pretty much been to the office every day doing miscellaneous things. haha!!

So anywho, I've still got a bunch of reading to do that I brought home, so I suppose I should get on that.

I'll have pictures to add at the end of the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts