Summer..................

Those dots - those are me eagerly awaiting summertime.

Because it's flippin' 50 degrees outside. What the H?

So until that beautiful day where I can lay outside & tan, I will put up with this crappy, cold weather. Because, really - I don't have a choice in the matter.

Matt & I had a quiet, relaxing weekend. Saturday I got up early & ran my 4 miles on the treadmill. I hurt a lot afterwards, but ohhhhhh welllllll. No pain, no gain. Then Sunday we laid around for most of the day, which was wonderful. I didn't get a run in that day, but I didn't care too much.

Tonight I have a board meeting, but I plan on going home to do Day 2 of Jillian Michael's 30-Day shred before I go. Day 1 was last night. Needless to say, I hurt like a biotch today. I look like an old lady who hasn't had a bowel movement in 10 days when I walk. It's not pretty.

Upcoming events in the Rempp household:
This weekend: Travel to Topeka for Dad's birthday
Next Weekend:
Travel to Lawrence for Michelle's Birthday
Graduation weekend: Travel to Topeka/Lawrence/KC for Jesse/Lauren/Michelle/Rin's graduations & parties
Weekend after that: KC for the Bully tour for Matty's belated b-day gift from Megh & Adam
Two weekends after that: KC for the Family Royal's game

My car's going to want to kill me by the end of this traveling stretch.

But I don't care because I'm stoked for all of these events!
Update on the Maryville 10K: I won't be able to attend, unfortunately. The Smoky Hill Riverfest is that weekend here in Salina and I'll be busy, busy, busy, enjoying & attending that. I'm already looking forward to it!

That's about all I've got for updates. I hope everyone's doing fantastic on this lovely Tuesday. Only 4 days until Friday! Hooooray!

Peace out, kids.

Mal & Matt

Comments

Popular Posts