Streets Are Filled With Christmas Cheer!

Hello all! Matt and I just finished up with a busy week. Today we relaxed and watched a lot of movies because this week was crazy, as I'm sure it was for you all too.

Thanksgiving was awesome at Grandma & Grandpa's. We had a really good time and it was fantastic to see the family. I didn't take as many pictures as I meant to, but here's a few not-so-great ones:

Yesterday we had some friends over to Watch the KU Mizzou game which didn't work out as we wanted, but I got over it quickly since basketball season has started and I am otherwise distracted by a team that wins games.

Today we woke up late and then went to Wal-Mart to get Christmas lights and put those up. We had to borrow a few latters from Doug, but it turned out alright and I think the lights look really good!! We looked like Dumb & Dumber trying to put them up, and I broke a total of 3 bulbs, but all was well by the end of it.
I heard Black Friday shopping was crazy, as we had expected, so I tried to avoid the crowds as much as possible. I went out around 1pm to Target and got a few candles that were on sale. I did all my shopping this weekend online with all of the discounts going around. It turned out pretty well, I think, and I strayed from all of the shopping madness.

Well, it was great to see you guys this week and can't wait to see everyone again soon! Have a great week.

Rock Chalk,
Matt & Mal

p.s. If anyone wants to see pictures of the Festival of Trees, I put them up on the website. www.dvack.org. Just go to the Festival of Trees page and click on the link!

Comments

Popular Posts