Weekend Hooplah

This weekend at the lake was a blast! We had such a great time on the boat, and hanging out by the raging inferno Matt & Dad created. There was a full house, but we all had so much fun hanging out together that it made it that much better.

I have a feeling that this week is going to fly by. This weekend is going to be packed full of adventure. I have to meet with the caterer on Friday, visit the Great Overland Station on Saturday, the shower is at 1:30, then Sunday is our friend's baby shower!!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from this past weekend, but I'll definitely have some for next weekend. Not having a camera is really starting to get me down!

Well, I hope everyone's weekend was spectacular and I look forward to seeing everyone at the shower!!

Rock Chalk,
Mal

Comments

  1. Yay, yay, yay. Fun times again! See you soon for another fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts