I watched Knowing last night. I do not recommend it. Why?
- It was scary. If I would have known this, I wouldn't have watched it right before going to bed.
- It was hella weird. I would explain this, but in the event that anyone wants to watch the movie (which I don't recommend, by the way), it would ruin it. Just take my word for it instead.
- Nicholas Cage was a drunk. That's not cool. Nicholas Cage is awesome, and he should not be a loser. Though, he did have good reason. Again, not something I can explain.
- There were creepy blonde dudes who overstepped their boundaries with children. Weird.
- The ending was awful. And really bizarre. I had faith in that movie up until the very end. I suppose if you're one of those people who has a really creative mind, this ending would've been great to you. I am, however, not one of those people.
- There were MANY creepy little kids, which is worse than any of the other reasons. Because normal scary people are bad enough, but put them in child-form and the scary multiplies by 10.
That is all.