Exhausted on a Thursday

I am exhausted beyond belief. I was out with the boys a little too late last night at the Speakeasy and I had to work this morning at 7. I've had DVACK every night this week, last night was 3 hours long. Matt and I have to make a run to Wally world tonight to get stuff for the lake, and I have been out of toothpaste and shampoo for about a week. No, I haven't been skipping showers and brushing my teeth; I've just resorted to using the items out of our travel bag. It's definitely time to go spend some moolah at the newly remodeled Wally world (http://www.salina.com/news/story/-opening-day)

So, I've been working a lot more lately...mostly in the mornings. I typically go in at 7am and then work until my usual 3, 4, or 5. Finally getting the 40 hours a week I needed. But I'm exhausted. This working thing really sucks. I was telling Denise the other day that I wish I were back in high school; though it wasn't my favorite at the time, it seems like a really good idea right about now.

I'm looking forward to the lake this weekend. I know it's going to be a really good time. Hopefully I get some sun, too. I'm waaaay behind on the whole "being tan" thing for the wedding.

That's about all I have to say for now; I'm tired and I have a full list of things to do.

Rock Chalk,
Mal

Comments

Popular Posts