Fourth of July Nonsense

Fourth of July weekend was a blast! Except for Saturday morning. That was not so fun. I think i can speak for Meg, Steve, and Nicka when I say that we all felt like this Saturday morning:

But at least we had a good time doing it!

The rest of the weekend was a good time. Fireworks, parades, and hot dogs filled the weekend, and it was a good time had by all.

Monday morning rolled around a little too fast for me, but I can say that I had one of the most fun weekends I've had in quite some time, so it was worth it.

Tomorrow I have my interview at the hospital, so wish me luck!!

Other than that, nothing too new is happening here. I hope everyone else had a fantastic 4th of July weekend!

Rock Chalk,
Mal

We're in a stolen cop car with what is sure to be a missing child in the back. What part of this is cool?

Comments

  1. "I kinda like the cop car part..." Good luck with the interview tomorrow Mal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts