Transformers Rocks My World


I just saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and I must say that I believe Rotten Tomatoes needs to re-evaluate their rating. It was AWESOME. Seriously. Yeah, it was long. But you don't really notice thanks to all the awesome-ness.

It's really hot outside today, but not as hot as it has been this past week. Right now I am watching the newest Pink Panther movie, so I'll let you know what I think of that one.

Jade is getting along pretty well in Salina. I know she likes our backyard and taking walks with me. I enjoy her company as well. Maggie has gotten past the hating her point, and is now trying to befriend her. Jade is hesitant due to Maggie's bitchiness, but I'm sure she'll forgive her soon.

Matt and I went to Topeka Friday night to pick out Tux's for the wedding. We picked out some nice ones, and I can't wait to see them on the guys.

That's about it for this weekend..it was a relaxing one, and I feel like I have gathered my thoughts and can tackle the tomorrow that is Monday.

Rock Chalk,
Mal & Matt

Comments

Popular Posts