A Serious Case of the Mondays.


Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays"?


Yes, it is Monday. The dreaded first day of the week in which you think to yourself, "is it Friday yet? Seriously.." I might have a more colorful rendition of that question, but hey, that's just me. Why? It's hot, it's sunny, and I'm inside; and I am past the point of regretting not taking CPR classes and learning how to be a lifeguard - because I could totally be cooking in the sun right now, while also saving lives.

But other than that it has been a fantastic day. I've done a few orientations, checked some deposits, solved some computer probs; life is good.

Sis, Matt and I had a lovely triple date last night and ventured to the show, The Hangover. Wonderful, I must say, but not a show for the kiddies. Yes, I would say that show would most likely scar a child. But it was amazingly hilarious for us, and for everyone else in the theater, I would imagine.

I think I'm going to use this idea as Matt and I's wedding invitations:
Haha..Just kidding. Wanted to give Mom a little scare. But it is quite original; Love it.

Well, that's all the complaining I have for one day. I hope all is well with everyone's lives, and wish more people would comment so that I know I'm not just talking to air. Loves!

Rock Chalk,
Mal

Comments

  1. Oh Good Lord that is VERY long! But cute! Thanks for the scare! I agree on the Monday's it seems like the weekend barely happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, that is seriously the best invitation I have ever seen. I'm doing it. Good lord so creative. Blew my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts