Finally Friday

Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.

Today is finally Friday. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. Hooray!

I've picked out my wedding invitations. I won't tell you what they are; you'll just have to see for yourself in August.

Check out my latest creation on the web: www.dvack.org

Things I have accomplished today: finishing bills, printing checks, DVACK website, putting away our clothes this morning, and getting ready (including a shower and blowdrying my hair) in 40 minutes. I am awesome.

Plans for the rest of the day: Going to J.C. tonight for a partay, which I'm hoping sister will join us for, and working out.

I want a new kitty. It's "Adopt-A-Kitten" month, which I feel obligated to participate in. You can't just leave cute kittens to hang out at the pound. That's not cool. The adoption fees are half price during this month, and I think that would just be a shame to let go to waste. There is a short-hair kitten whose name is Abbey. I want that one.

That is all I have to report today. I must go to the store to work. I leave you with some beautiful pictures of some beautiful men. Thanks for the heads up on People's Hottest Bachelor's sis. I owe you.


Rock Chalk,
Mal


Comments

  1. Hahahaha. The Hangover. I want to go see it a 3rd time!!! I love it, love it, love it. Bradley Cooper....sheesh. Thanks for the hott pics. I enjoyed them immensely. Now read my paper!!! Yay, for Friday!!! I worked approx. 50 hours in 4 days. Awesome, sweet ass pay check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I have showering and blow drying along with everything else involved with getting ready down to 30 minutes. Beat that and I will be impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts