Snow Storm in March

Well, this makes sense. It was 70 degrees this past week, and now we have a foot and a half of snow on the ground. Don't believe me? I don't blame you. But that's Kansas for you. Proof of this disaster follows:





So, basically I am snowed in my house for the next two days. Matt had to take my car this morning because his currently has the summer tires on it (I think we can all blame him for jinxing us). He couldn't even get out of the driveway this morning without shoveling a path for himself. Then, when he finally did get into the road, he couldn't move. So he had to shovel the road as well until he could get my poor (very cold, by now) car moving. This is my Saturday morning so far. The weekend isn't looking so great at this point, especially after last night's fiasco! Hope everyone is doing well, and if you're caught in the same crap we are, drive safe if you go out on the road!

Lots of Love,
Mal & Matt

Comments

Popular Posts