Friday fun

Hola, amigos. 
Today is Friday. I am SO grateful for this for the following reasons:
sleep
.
..
...
yeah, that's pretty much it.

I'm hoping to unpack & catch up on sleep this weekend. And with any luck, besides swimming with my little sis & possibly seeing a movie with the hubs, nothing else will be accomplished in our household. 

Addi hasn't gotten a whole lot bigger since you've seen me last, but my beach ball gut has certainly acquired two new traits:
1) Hard. Like...I do ab-work every day hard [which I do not]
2) Squirmy. As in - my kid is like..moving and kicking. Inside of me. It's both amazing and slightly creepy.
don't let this angle fool you. the camera adds 10 pounds.
FRIENDS QUOTE:
'exactly how many cameras are on you??' 

Squirt & I wish you all a very happy Friday. I hope your weekends are all as magically unproductive as I hope mine to be. 

Comments

Popular Posts