The list: #21

Heyyy ya'll. I'm reporting to you live with a new update on "The List."

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

I'm not even sure if this counts as a super power, but since this is my list, I'm going to say that it is.
Just roll with me on this one.

TIME TRAVEL
I'll be like Hermione and the time turner. Except I will use my abilities to go back to SAVE HARRY'S PARENTS.
God damnit, Hermione. Get it together.

That's right, homies. If I could have one super power, it would be the ability to travel back in time. 
I get what you're thinking right now - time travel is a tricky business. You change one thing and all hell breaks loose, right? And then you realize that the change you made was freaking dumb and travel back to change it again, but shit hits the fan. Suddenly you realize you're in a never-ending loop of terrible consequences. 

Not me, though. 
Because this is my list, and what I say, goes. 

I think the first thing I would do would be to go WAY back in time.
I'm talking like Abraham Lincoln days.
Just to see what it was like.

I'd need a change of clothes, of course. 
And probably a muzzle. 
Since I'm pretty sure women weren't allowed to speak their minds back then,
 and I'd likely get some sort of corporal punishment within an hour of being there. 
Man in a top hat: "Fetch me some bread, woman." 
Me: "Bite me, asshole." 

Besides that, I'd probably use it to screw around with people.
I haven't really nailed down the details of that plan, but I will with time.

I know, it's not as cool as like..flying. Or the ability to read people's minds.
But heights terrify me, and I'm fairly certain I wouldn't want to hear most of the things people think about me.

And let's face it; everyone has something they would change about their past.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts