"We Were On A BREAK!"

I was just reading Friends quotes and that one has sort of morphed into the motto of the show.

I have nothing exciting to report. 
Like, at all.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. 
Watching Parenthood last night, I suddenly began missing my family. A lot. Luckily I will get my fix this weekend. 

I need to take pictures of the house and get them put up. It's been several months since we moved in and we've finally gotten everything put where it needs to be. 

In other news: Doug & Jo sold their house. In case you didn't know, they are building new. It's set to be done by August 1. The closing date on their house is May 15th. Do the math and you can surely figure out that there's quite a gap between those dates. So we're going to have some new roomies for a couple of months. They had the house on the market for ONE day. It's crazy awesome how fast it sold. And Jo's very excited that she doesn't have to clean like a mad-woman every day. I remember how awful that was. Luckily, ours sold within 24 hours of the sign being put in our yard as well.

Okay, now I'm just talking to talk.

I will see you all this weekend at the MS walk.

Oh, and if you're not walking with us and want to donate to the cause, you can donate here.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Love that episode! I'm excited to see you like the whole weekend! Fun times! I'm going to come stay when your roomies move in so we can have a crazy partay! And yes, every couple should go to engaged encounter. It was awesome, were going to drag you to a wedding weekend sometime. you don't have to be Catholic and they're super fun and helpful! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change that to, drag Matt.

    Ps. Love the new phrases at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts