Bras for the Cause

Today is Monday and the day has
FLOWN
by!

The good news?
I've already gotten 2 referrals for the week!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm excited about that part.


As for this afternoon; we're volunteering at the blood drive, and then I have only a couple hours left to market.
But the main reason I got on here was to post a pic that is rather hilarious.

Last Thursday, Jo [my MIL], Tammie [my boss] and I went to the Long McArthur Ladie's Night for breast cancer awareness that Tammie's daughter was hosting.
I somehow got dragged into a "fashion show" of sorts which entailed me walking down a runway in a decorated bra.
Yeeeahhh......


Thankfully, I lucked out and got the KU bra, which was awesome.
But I did get boo'd.

Uh, lame.

Because apparently Salina is un-cool and filled with Wildcat fans.

Regardless, it was a really fun night!!

So that's pretty much what I've got for now, I've got to finish up my lunch and head to the church where the blood drive is being held.

I wish you all a very Merry Monday.

tooda-loo!

-mal

Comments

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts