*Actual* News!

That's right, people.
I knew this time would come.
Eventually
I have real news:

I got a new job.!.
I love my old job, but a great opportunity was thrown my way, and I hopped on board.
[I also hopped over to Maurice's for a work-clothes shopping spree]

The company is AngMar Medical Holdings A.k.A. Angel Home Health Care in Salina

www.angmarholdings.com


And I will be the new....[drumroll, please]....Marketing Representative!


Yay! I'm really excited about this new venture considering I have absolutely no experience in marketing.
But I'm prepared to learn & work my butt off to become fabulous at it.


____________________in other news____________________

Movies.

date night
A+++
pros: steve carell & tina fey
Need I say more?


cons: I got nothin'
Hilarity is the key word here.
These two gems together in one film is almost too much to take in.
I'll leave the rest to you.
A must-see. [Buy]


dinner for schmucks
B
pros: again, steve carell... & paul rudd
[a jayhawk, extra points there]
cons: it's like watching two hours of the most painful "office" episode you can find.

This one is bound to be funny, what with the killer cast & all, but MAN was it painful at times.
Not painful bad, per say, but painful like 'this moment is so awkward it hurts' kind of pain.
But I managed to get through it. I was a little worn out by the end, but the laughter helped balance it all out.

I'd wait for video on this one.
Just so if you feel you need a break from the awkward, you can get up and leave without making everyone in your row stand up in the middle of the movie.

[Rent]



Anywho, that's all I've got for now. Have a fabulous week!

rock CHALK,

mal&matt



Comments

  1. I know I said it before, but congrats on the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job. We know you will do a great job!
    Love, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mal! That's great news, and I'm sure you're going to do great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts