Sun, Fun, and Family

Helllllllloooo Everyone

This past weekend was such a blast! I was SOO happy to see everyone again! We had a great time at the MS walk and raised a ridiculous amount of money for the cause!!! Such an amazing experience. The walk in Maryville was great, and our team made up about 80% of the walkers there, so I feel we represented Tassi's Team pretty well.

The BBQ afterward was so much fun; lots of yard games, food & beer. Such a great time!

Sunday Matt, Megh, Adam, Nicka, Drew, Phil, Claire and I went to Freestate in Lawrence on the way home. It was delish!! The stop there made the trip a little bit longer than I had wanted, but it was worth it, for sure.

Matt & I finally got home around about 7 on Sunday night.Our friend, Craig, is a chef in Manhattan but was in Salina dog-sitting for his parents, so he fixed us dinner! It was AH-MAZING! Shrimp scampi on top of pasta...yum.

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on for us, as usual. Nothing too crazy planned for this weekend, either. Just chillaxing, I think.

I hope all of you guys are having a great week so far!

Rock Chalk,
Mal & Matt

Comments

Popular Posts