Almost the Weekend

This is pretty much what I see when I look out my office window.



Thankfully, it's almost time for the weekend. I'm not going to lie, I've been dying to sleep in all week. And that's just not going to happen. So, every morning I wake up and tell myself...three more days until Saturday....two more days until Saturday....one more - well, you get the idea.
It's really beautiful outside today. Not bone-shattering cold, but not sweat-on-your-back warm either (though I can't say I would complain if it were) aaaaannd, it's sunny. Hooray! I thought the sun was lost forever last week.

Doug & Jo have been gone all week so it's been very quiet in the office for me. Matt started at a new store as General Manager on Tuesday and he's really excited about it! Lots of new stuff happening, it seems.

Sister and I are going to Manhattan next weekend to have a fun girl's time. I can already feel that it will be a BLAST!! So excited. Then the next Saturday we're going to finally get the tattoos on our feet (gasp!). It's alright, they're not going to be huge or obnoxious, just something simple. But we still like to believe we're rebels...

I hope you've all been watching my hawks in their glorious winning streak. I'll be the first to admit we played like crap against Nebraska and Colorado (I mean, really...Nebraska?) but we won, and to me, that's all that matters. I think we showed what we could really do in the game against Texas. Gooood stuff, for sure.

All in all, it's been a pretty busy last few weeks. I've been working my (excuse my language) ass off at the Y, so perhaps next time you see me, you'll mistake me for a supermodel. Highly unlikely, but a girl can dream. :-)

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week so far, and Family - I cannot wait to see you on the 20th!!

Rock Chalk,
Mal & Matt

Comments

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.

Popular Posts