Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Two Days Until New York!

I'm SO excited to go to New York. Only two days left! The airport should be interesting. Thanks a lot, Bin Laden.

So tonight I'm going to pack so Matt & I can get out of here at a decent time tomorrow. I have to take the dogs to the kennel and try to fit in a workout after I'm done at work, tomorrow too, so that could be tricky.

I was pretty excited that all of our shows were new last night. I loved the musical rendition of Barney's Suit Song in How I Met Your Mother. Pretty fantastic.

Matt & I are almost finished with season 3 of Dexter, and I'm already starting to panic a little that we soon will have to actually wait from week to week to watch new episodes; not an idea I'm particularly fond of.

Anywho, other than that I don't have too much to report on. I assume Matt will bring his computer on the trip, so I'll upload photos when I get the chance.

Over and out,
Mal & Matt

(I'm not doing a Rock Chalk out of spite for the pathetic loss against Tennessee. The Rock Chalk spirit will resume on my next post.)

4 comments:

  1. ROCK CHALK! Come on Mal, we are ALWAYS supportive of our boys! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! And I'm with you about Dexter, I do not want to have to wait week to week for Season 5, but I guess we will have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am supportive. I'm just punishing them at this moment. This is what they get when they play like a bunch of 2nd graders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think having that loss isn't such a bad thing though, this could mean good things for the championship!!! If we lose now then we at least get a taste of the fact that we can still lose, and hopefully will make the boys work that much harder towards winning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise words, Rin. Learning experience: Check.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Love to hear 'em.