New Week, New Month

Sorry for the lack of updates...my computer hasn't been cooperating with me this week, and unfortunately I've been loosing the battle with it.

I went to Neewollah this week to watch Drew march in the parade and compete against schools in the Kansas/Missouri areas. It was a really good time and they did a fantastic job. I was really proud to be rooting for them!

Matt & I spent some time in Lowes yesterday looking for different home improvement stuff. Interestingly enough, it all costs money, so that seems to pose a problem when you want to get it all done at the same time..

Nothing much else going on right about now. The Festival of Trees committee for DVACK is meeting every week this month so it's going to be a busy month, I can already tell. If anyone's interesting in attending the event, you can go to http://www.dvack.org/ and look at some information on the Festival of Trees page. We really need some attendance this year to liven up the party, so your presence would be appreciated!!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend and is having a good start to their first week in November.

Rock Chalk,
Mal & Matt













Comments

Popular Posts