TAKE THAT, Burger King and Wendy's!

*A classy and sarcastic way to explain to the general public just why McDonald's is Numero Uno.
http://www.reuters.com/article/email/idUS144595449020090603*

*Interesting...http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp*

Yay for Friday. YAY! I'm soooooo excited to come to Topeka and see Meems and Pops. I know how unbelievably attached I am to my parents when, even though I live 2 hours away and see them only a couple weekends a month, I still anticipate their arrival back to cornfield-infested Kansas. Not to mention, I pick up my phone every day when I'm headed to work in the store to call Mom as habit, but am then disappointed when I realize she's enjoying herself in Alaska. But, alas, they are home, and I can now continue to bug her at 11:30 with my everyday phone call! haha
For those of you who aren't aware, I've become a non-smoking advocate for the City of Salina. Our City Wide Smoking ordiance, prohibiting smoking in all public establishments, including bars, was passed and went into effect on May 2nd. However; the idiots of this town have decided that they want to repeal the ban, so now we have that to deal with. Awesome. So, if you have an opinion, for those of you whom I haven't bugged with an e-mail already, go ahead and write a short e-mail to the commission expressing that opinion. We non-smokers tend to be the minority here, so we could use all the help we can get. E-mail: citycommission@salina.org. Thanks in advance if you take the time to do that!

I think that's all I have for now. It's a beautiful day and I am in a rare mood, so I'm going to go do something productive! Wish me luck! haha

Rock Chalk,
Mal

p.s. I hope that everyone is enjoying my "Random Cat of the Day" application in the bottom right-hand portion of my blog. I know I am.

Comments

Popular Posts